- Be prepared to give an explanation of any proposed treatment.
- Refer you to a consultant if we feel that it is in your best interest.
- Provide emergency care to people within our practice area.
- Give you full information about services we offer.
- Give you access to your health records after 1991 if appropriate.
- Ensure that our staff maintains strict confidentiality of these records.
We ask you to...
- Keep your appointment and tell us as soon as possible if you cannot keep them.
- Help us by only asking for, when truly necessary, a home visit when too ill to attend the surgery.
- Keep us informed if you change address or telephone number.